Well, who doesn’t love a cookie or two every now and then? But what if your homemade cookie is loaded with your beloved Rockstar strain? Wouldn’t you love to take a bite and spend the day all relaxed and stress-free? Well, with holidays coming up soon, it is time to prepare your very first Rockstar strain cookie batch.
So, how would you do that? Is cooking with cannabis similar to regular cooking activities? Well, there sure are some similarities, but you sure have to practice some caution when adding marijuana to your cookie batch.
Here is how you can start and enjoy a good high with your friends. But, before we start, let us know a bit about the Rockstar strain itself.
Understanding the Epic Rockstar Strain
Standing at the 2nd position in terms of potency, the Rockstar strain is a wonderful saga on its own. However, many users do confuse it with the Rockstar OG or the BC Rockstar. It is a maternal strain that was chosen by Bonguru Beans breeders. It is also a Soma A+ strain which is a combination of the Big Skunk and the Super Skunk, which are some popular Indica strains that come from Afghanistan & Afghani Hawaii.
The strain is known for easing tension, loosening your muscles while giving the users a sense of happiness. Keep in mind that the RockStar functions as an Indica strain that doesn’t act very strongly as a potent sedative. Rather, it functions as a relaxing strain to help you deal with unnecessary stress.
Check our Featured products!
Making Rockstar Cookies: Your First Batch
The citrusy and earthy flavors that come with the Rockstar strain can help deliver a potent effect to help treat muscle spasms or any long-lasting paint. The strain’s euphoric effect can help you tackle issues such as stress, depression, or anxiety. Some users do mention that this strain helps them get better rest, while others can use it to tackle issues such as nausea and migraine.
Typical Effects of the Rockstar Strain
Generally, people tend to report these effects when using the rockstar strain. You would experience dry eyes, focused sight, and cottonmouth. It is commonly used for issues such as anxiety, appetite loss, or depression.
So, before you cook your very first batch, make sure you have the right ingredients by your side. Here are the things you would need.
Depending on the number of cookies you plan on baking, the amount for the same can vary. You can adjust the amount as per your requirements, but these are basically what you would need.
- All-purpose flour
- Rockstar marijuana
You can also mix some add-ons to your mix, such as:
- Chocolate balls or melted chocolate
- Lemon zest
Tools necessary for making your marijuana cookie batch:
- Oven paper
- Medium-sized saucepan
- Mixing bowl
- Transparent paper
- Cookie cutters
- Spoon or stirring rod
Steps to Cook the Perfect Marijuana Cookie with the Rockstar Strain
While it might seem like a big deal, marijuana cookies are fairly simple to make. You don’t require anything more than half an hour to bake an amazing batch.
- In your saucepan, start by melting the butter, and when it has all melted, add the rockstar strain that you decarboxylated and ground previously. Do so in the lowest flame setting to ensure it doesn’t get burnt.
- In case you plan to spice things up, you can also use marijuana butter that is available for sale online at marijuana dispensaries.
- When the butter and marijuana mix into one another, strain the same into a separate bowl.
- Now, add eggs and sugar to this concoction and start by beating it to get rid of the lumps. Keep stirring and add the all-purpose flour slowly. In case you can’t get rid of the lumps, you might try to blend them with a blender. Once you get access to compact cookie dough, you can add some additional ingredients such as chocolate or maybe vanilla for some quick aroma.
- Next, cover your bowl with the help of transparent paper & place it inside the oven that has been preheated to a 140 degrees temperature.
- Place a baking paper on the tray and start creating small balls. Apply pressure on these balls and flatten them out without any breakage. Next, pop it into the oven and let it bake. You can also use cookie cutters to give them some unique shapes.
- Let the cookie bake in the oven for at least 15 minutes. Once they start getting a brown shade, it is time to take them out of the oven. If you leave them inside for longer, it can harden further and render them too difficult to bite through.
Rockstart strain cookies are amazing for the next party you plan on hosting. In case you are not sure of the all-purpose flour, you can replace it with healthier options such as oatmeal. Keep in mind that the strain should be fresh, and there should be no presence of molding. Always check your batch to ensure it doesn’t harm you while you get your high and enjoy the day with your friends.
Call to Action
Are you wondering where you can get the best rockstar strain to cook your next batch of marijuana cookies? Well, look no further. Budget Greens is here to take care of all your requirements. Our marijuana collection is tested for quality while keeping the cost in the down-low. Get access to locally sourced marijuana at pocket-friendly prices. To get more information about our products, you can get in touch with us at [email protected].